/* UNIVERSAL SELECTED NAV ITEM OVERRIDE */ .selected a, .selected *, li[class*="selected"] a, li[class*="active"] a { color: #333333 !important; /* Your desired selected tab color */ font-family: sans-serif !important; /* Your desired font */ } -->

Monday, September 7, 2026

Album of the week

Hi darlings,

ADÉLA released her new album, "PRIMA", on Friday, so of course it's the album of the week, duh. You can definitely hear the Miley Bangerz era inspiration, and I'm all for it. I felt like I teleported back to middle school, and everything was well again. "Ain't in LA" was released as a single and continues to top the charts, and I noticed "Nicole Kidman" being one of the tracks most mentioned alongside "Boys,"  but please show some love for "Marijuana". I don't know what that girl put in that song, but when I heard it while getting ready, I had to sit down and take a break. The release of the album was announced in July, and the anticipation for it has continuously increased for me every time I saw a performance video of hers, and she did not disappoint.  Her vocals are amazing; her stage presence is electric; she is A POP STAR, and I can't wait to see more of her. 

Stay weird, 

Twyla✨

p.s I'd like to thank my hairdresser for introducing me to ADÉLA, very kind of you, Darling 💕





No comments:

Post a Comment