Hi darlings,
I've recently introduced my little sister to one of my favourite albums, and I think it's only fair to introduce you to it as well (or remind you of its existence). I've only been a fan of "Hole" for a year now, but I listen to their album "Celebrity Skin" often, and several of their tracks have been in my "On Repeat" since my obsession began. Some of the popular tracks include "Malibu," "Celebrity Skin," and "Petals," which makes total sense cause they are amazing, but my favourite song off the album, and dare I say of all time, is "Dying". I vividly remember listening to a "This is Hole" playlist on Spotify while doing my hair before work and hearing that song for the first time. I loved it so much that on my way to work that day, I listened to it 2 more times. Although it's considered an "oldie," I promise it's an amazing album, and I encourage you guys to give it a listen this week!
Stay weird,
Twyla✨
No comments:
Post a Comment