
YASSS, MILEY!!! BASS PERSUADES, YASS!!! Hi darlings, our girl, Miley Cyrus, released her new album "Bass Persuades" on Friday, and I think it's fair to say I'm vibing with it. "Bass Persuades", the single, was released on September 3rd and was instantly loved by millions, including me. For the past year, I've been minimizing my screen time and trying to be more present and enjoy the little things. Miley's title track speaks of this issue occurring in society and encourages people to put their phones down and return to reality, dancing and having fun in an energetic way. While the opening track is very much upbeat and gives the illusion that the album will be a dance album, a lot of the tracks have a softer approach and fall into the love ballad category, such as my personal favourites, "REDLIGHT" and "Orbit". I love love, sue me. Do I think this is her best album? No. But I enjoyed listening to it, and I'm planning to listen to it some more during the week. I encourage you dolls to give it a try too!
Stay Weird
Twyla✨
i never got into miley but love this review!
ReplyDelete