DROP DEAD GORGEOUS
Quite literally the funniest movie I have ever watched, and I can't believe it took me this long to watch it! Not a fan of the R-slur being used so much, but hey, it was the late 90s.
One of the weirdest movies I've ever watched. So bad, and I loved it! Apparently, Stephen King wrote this after getting clean, which is very surprising given the movie's plot.
⭐️⭐️⭐️
Meh. I mean, it wasn't bad; I'm just not a big action/superhero fan. I had to kill time while my boyfriend went to a heavy metal show, and that was the only movie that fit the time slot. I will say, the soundtrack was good!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
So good, I went and watched it twice in theatres. The practical effects are amazing. The script is amazing. My only complaint is that I wished some fresh faces were shown on the screen instead of the star-studded cast, but the acting was great. I'm just kind of getting tired of the same actors being recycled for all the new movies recently (Except Rob Pattinson; he can do no wrong in my eyes lol).
Stay weird,
Twyla✨




No comments:
Post a Comment